Friday, February 3, 2012

Those small things at Work



OK.. Disclaimer.. I am sure you will understand very few of these.. and I promise.. I will explain most of them in my coming posts.. They are integral to our work!! :) May be even more important than our vlookup and pivot tables..

And you will also notice a lot of food related stuff.. yes.. we are a foody bunch and love our time offs from the work to do some R&R and bitching (more of the second one ;) ) Well.. here goes the collection.. And credit goes to Varun Singh, Arun Sriram, Ankur Bhatia, Prafull Kumar (PK) Srivastava sir, Sheel, Abhishek Sriram for making this list worth mentioning.. and special thanks to Varun for not yet helping me out with this list!! ;)

Here it goes!!

1. "High Paanch"s [Long story.. some other time I guess]

2. 4 bucks tea

3. Jhal muri

4. Sandwich and Veg. Noodles (and fight with the outlet guy why he doesn't keep Yippee!)

5. Chilla

6. Coffee on the 5th Floor Virginia House

7. Cricket in Maidan

8. Random bakar on "Office team" on Whatsapp (which I am no longer a part of of!!)

9. Gol gappa

10. Roshagulla at Gangaur

11. P K Sir's - /2 coffee

12. Ankur's "Ghanta" tune

13. Varun's "Green Me"pan

14. Arun's "Eh"s and "aaaaaaHello??"s

15. B's "Chopping limp noodles"

16. AIIISSSEEEE KAISSSSEEE YAARRRR??

17. "Kya bataan kar raha baiiii??"

18. Abhishek's "Order extra rice for me!!"

19. Aiiiisaaaa hai.....

20. You meow meows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment